|Friday, 23 November|
|14:00||Arrival of the delegations. Accredition and accommodations.|
|16:00||Meeting with Igor Jurisic, President of the Slovenian-Cuban Friendship Association.|
|16:30||Organization of the work of the 28th European Solidarity Meeting with Cuba.|
|17:00||Preparation of documentation of the event.|
|20:00||Meeting of the delegates who attend the event with Ms. Noemí Rabaza, Vicepresident of the Cuban Institute of Friendship with the Peoples (ICAP)|
|Sunday, 24 November|
|09:30||Plenary Session, Inauguration of the 28th European Solidarity Meeting with Cuba.
– Igor Jurisic, President of the Slovenian-Cuban Friendship Association.
– Juan Antonio Fernández, Ambassador of Cuba to Austria, Slovenia and Croatia.
– Noemí Rabaza, Vicepresident of the Cuban Institute of Friendship with the Peoples (ICAP, by its Spanish initials).
Adoption of the Agenda and the Working Commissions.
|Topic 1: Struggle against the economic, commercial, and financial blockade imposed by the United States against Cuba and return of the illegally occupied territory of Guantánamo. Current impact. Extraterritoriality in Europe.
Topic 2: Work focused on youth sector and other socio-political groups. International Work Brigades.
|14:30-15:30||Topic 3: Confrontation to Subversion and Misinformation Campaigns against Cuba. Work in the social network and alternative media.|
|15:30-16:00||Presentation of “Medicuba-Europe” and others Solidarity Groups.|
|17:00||Presentation of the draft Final Declaration and the Action Plan for the period 2019-2021. Debate.|
|18:00||End of the Plenary Session.
Work of the Drafting Committee on the final documents.
|19:00||Cultural event (Cuban night)|
|Sunday, 25 November|
|09:00||Tribute to Commander in Chief Fidel Castro Ruz on the occasion of the second anniversary of his physical death.|
|09:30||Plenary Session. Event’s closing session.
– Reading and adoption of the Final Declaration.
– Reading and adoption of the Action Plan for the period 2018- 2021.
– Election of the upcoming venue of the 29th European Solidarity Meeting with Cuba.
– Conclusions by Noemí Rabaza, ICAP´s Vicepresident.
|11:00||Homage to the Commander in Chief on the occasion of the second anniversary of his physical death.
– Statement by Igor Jurisic, President of the Slovenian-Cuban Friendship Association.
– Statement by Noemí Rabaza, ICAP´s Vicepresident.
– Screening of a video regarding the Commander in Chief´s life.
– Performance of the Cuban Musician Lázaro Amed Hierrezuelo.
|15:00||Return of the delegations.|